Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm now on the website, as a coming release!!!

I'm now on www.lightswordpublishing.com under the releases tab on the left...as a coming release...how very exciting it is to have read that...It makes it all the more real to me. I've passed the news on to family and friends alike...and I have found this new spot to creat my Author's blog, which isn't on my author's website...which I will also post on here too... www.freewebs.com/lauriesorensen that is where you may go to visit my site, learn more about me, and find out information on my coming book, Ravenwood: Night's Salvation, book one of a four book series. I also have a myspace page for the book itself... www.myspace.com/nights_salvation

You can read a small excert of my book, on the books myspace page...as well as a larger excerpt on my author's website...I look forward to hearing from anyone...happy browsing and happy reading...

Laurie Sorensen
Author of Ravenwood: Night's Salvation, coming July 2007 from Light Sword Publishing.

No comments: